Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Countries are you going to in 2018?
(03-17-2018, 01:02 AM)Oshay Wrote: Professor Falcon Black Here is my list:

1) BACK to uganda 

2) Kenya

3) Brazil

4) Dominican Republic

5) Portugal

6) United Kingdom to come see you and my Boo out there LOL

7) Back to the USA
Man I gotta start back getting these stamps!!!  I am trying to go to the DR & Uganda.  Hit me up about that I told you about homey!!
Brazil - Vacation, networking and possible real estate opportunities 

Ghana - African roots, Vacation, networking and possible real estate opportunities

DR - Vacation, possible real estate opportunities 

Maldives - Vacation, Beaches and scenery
Philippines - I return there several times a year (or try to) as I own several apartments.

Thailand (Pattaya) - I have heard nothing but great things about the vibe and the women.  

Columbia - Ditto.

Brazil - Ditto.

This is an aggressive goal for me given my current circumstances.  Brothers, wish me luck!
(03-22-2018, 11:57 PM)nate010 Wrote: Philippines - I return there several times a year (or try to) as I own several apartments.

Thailand (Pattaya) - I have heard nothing but great things about the vibe and the women.  

Columbia - Ditto.

Brazil - Ditto.

This is an aggressive goal for me given my current circumstances.  Brothers, wish me luck!

You can do it fam LETS GO!
Falcon Black's YouTube Page
Thailand
I did my DNA test a few months back and found that I am 60% Nigerian everybody!

I will go to Nigeria next year and trace my roots like James Earl Jones everybody!

Hotep everybody!
(03-28-2018, 12:47 PM)hesings_hesobs Wrote: I did my DNA test a few months back and found that I am 60% Nigerian everybody!

I will go to Nigeria next year and trace my roots like James Earl Jones everybody!

Hotep everybody!

Welcome to the family... Let me start by giving you a good Yoruba name... ADEOLUBABA (means: crowned lord 'daddy') Smile
(03-28-2018, 09:00 PM)MGTOW Falcon Wrote:
(03-28-2018, 12:47 PM)hesings_hesobs Wrote: I did my DNA test a few months back and found that I am 60% Nigerian everybody!

Hotep everybody!

Welcome to the family... Let me start by giving you a good Yoruba name... ADEOLUBABA (means: crowned lord 'daddy') Smile

I appreciate that brother. Having an African name has been a long standing thing for me, so I will gladly receive and use your gift.

-Adeolubaba
(03-28-2018, 11:00 PM)hesings_hesobs Wrote:
(03-28-2018, 09:00 PM)MGTOW Falcon Wrote:

Hotep everybody!

I appreciate that brother. Having an African name has been a long standing thing for me, so I will gladly receive and use your gift.

-Adeolubaba

Nice man, wish you all the best if you choose to find one.
My list
Home to Ghana 
Tanzania 
Zambia 
Thailand 
Bali