Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Countries are you going to in 2018?
List them and tell us why.

Me its:

Iceland - Always wanted to see the northern lights, their geysers and hopefully some whales. Im in the UK so just a 2 hour flight.
Portugal - Want to go to the Algarve and experience their lush beaches.
Ethiopia/Japan - Get my tricking on..!
Falcon Black's YouTube Page
Professor Falcon Black Here is my list:

1) BACK to uganda 

2) Kenya

3) Brazil

4) Dominican Republic

5) Portugal

6) United Kingdom to come see you and my Boo out there LOL

7) Back to the USA
I'm going to Mexico, Belize, and Mahogany Bay a week from Sunday.
Just started out so i don't that kind of money to travel to multiple places but :

Guatemala- i want to see some family and go to a lake called lake atitlan along with doing some hiking along with learning the culture.
(03-17-2018, 01:02 AM)Oshay Wrote: Professor Falcon Black Here is my list:

1) BACK to uganda 

2) Kenya

3) Brazil

4) Dominican Republic

5) Portugal

7) Back to the USA

I got you bro! I want to treat you to some good ole fish and chips in the Olympic Village...But I thought you weren't feeling Uganda the 2nd time?

(03-17-2018, 09:08 AM)ehawthorneii Wrote: Just started out so i don't that kind of money to travel to multiple places but :

Guatemala- i want to see some family and go to a lake called lake atitlan along with doing some hiking along with learning the culture.

My ex used to live there... Some good scenery and a big ass volcano where you can walk up even by the lava!
I really didn't like it as much as I did before. However, I do like their currency. When I am walking around with that Ugandan money, I feel like a million bucks! LMAO.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I gotta put Dominican Republic on my list for 2018!

Maybe Japan next year. I wanna see if I can find a Japanese woman with a juicy ghetto booty lmao.
"Continue To Grow, No Matter How Slow"

Check us out on Facebook, Instagram, & SoundCloudPro-Lib Ent.

<<<Website: ProLibEnt.com>>>
(03-17-2018, 12:37 PM)MGTOW Falcon Wrote:
(03-17-2018, 01:02 AM)Oshay Wrote: Professor Falcon Black Here is my list:

1) BACK to uganda 

2) Kenya

3) Brazil

4) Dominican Republic

5) Portugal

7) Back to the USA

I got you bro! I want to treat you to some good ole fish and chips in the Olympic Village...But I thought you weren't feeling Uganda the 2nd time?

(03-17-2018, 09:08 AM)ehawthorneii Wrote: Just started out so i don't that kind of money to travel to multiple places but :

My ex used to live there... Some good scenery and a big ass volcano where you can walk up even by the lava!

which volcano is that?
For 2018:
  • Japan in June  (Always wanted to go after hearing all of the crazy stories for family and friends in the Marines. )
  • United Kingdom for new years 
This will be my first time going to another Country across the ocean and using my passport.
(03-18-2018, 02:53 AM)Zevo Wrote: For 2018:
  • Japan in June  (Always wanted to go after hearing all of the crazy stories for family and friends in the Marines. )
  • United Kingdom for new years 
This will be my first time going to another Country across the ocean and using my passport.

Sounds good fam. 

London on NYE is always full of hype, concert-mode by the Thames.

(03-17-2018, 10:40 PM)Oshay Wrote: I really didn't like it as much as I did before. However, I do like their currency. When I am walking around with that Ugandan money, I feel like a million bucks! LMAO.

Bwahaha! That gorilla on the note tho...XD