Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is the real Alpha?....Educated Lames or Pookie/Ray Rays
I have questions about this debate.

Who is the real Alpha and why?....The Educated Lame or the Pookies and Ray Rays?

Do hybrids exist between both sides?

Where do the Classic Men and the TFL community fit in all of this?

A million and one questions. what are your thoughts?
Neither.

Educated lames are most often working for someone else and are not in control. Pookies and Ray Rays have access to women that may be considered "fine" in the Black community, but little access to the attractive women of other subspecies and little real control in this world except holding down the block...

The man that has real control, real power is the real Alpha. Likely a hybrid of the two, extreme when necessary and beneficial, but for the most part, balanced between the two extremes, and able to dust their shortcomings under the rug or place the blame upon others.
(04-10-2018, 04:06 PM) pid=\489' Wrote:The questions here are good. I think it depends on who you ask. If you ask me, I believe that it depends on WHO are judging the so called Alpha men. For the first question, for me, I consider myself some what of a hybrid due to my personality. I lean myself towards being an Educated lame. I am living in Poland and I can tell you that Educated Lames run Europe. In our community, however, this is not the case. There are many guys who are hybrids in this case. 
(04-10-2018, 04:06 PM)jerry bogard Wrote: I have questions about this debate.

Who is the real Alpha and why?....The Educated Lame or the Pookies and Ray Rays?

Do hybrids exist between both sides?

Where do the Classic Men and the TFL community fit in all of this?

A million and one questions. what are your thoughts?
The real Alpha male is a hybrid.  Educated lames are 9 times out of 10 Simp Betas whether they realize it or not.  Most do not realize this due to society and etc.  They end up only achieving temporary short term success with women if that.  

Pookie and Ray Ray also has temporary success with women as well.  They may trigger the sexual responses with women, but they have nothing to sustain this.  The real Alpha male is a mixture of this, and knows how to tap into both aspects to maintain success with women and life in general on a long term basis.  You have to maintain that game to be a real Alpha male. 

Classic men and TFL’s are basically the hybrids of these 2 anyhow without getting too deep.
I WANT TO SEE YOU WIN! YouTube: Brainwavezz Advice Topics
(04-11-2018, 12:41 AM)TheGrandAdmiral Wrote: Neither.

Educated lames are most often working for someone else and are not in control. Pookies and Ray Rays have access to women that may be considered "fine" in the Black community, but little access to the attractive women of other subspecies and little real control in this world except holding down the block...

The man that has real control, real power is the real Alpha. Likely a hybrid of the two, extreme when necessary and beneficial, but for the most part, balanced between the two extremes, and able to dust their shortcomings under the rug or place the blame upon others.

Thanks for your reply,

It seems like the Pookies have access to the 10s in many black communities, but once you leave the hood, the same women that are 10s become 5s in the grand scheme of things. (i.e. the real world).

This also ties into why many of the pookies never leave the block to bag women, because deep in their psyche they know they don't meet the requirements of the higher quality women that live on the other side of town. As a result, they stay bottom feeding gassing up low tier women into thinking they are superstars just to get the pussy....

As far as the Educated lames go, alot of them are bitter because they missed out on opportunities, but little do they know missing out is a blessing in disguise. The fact she chose pookie over the E.L. is very telling about the dysfunction that lies under the surface of that woman. Water always seeks its own level....Even if it takes years to manifest.

(04-11-2018, 07:58 PM)Oshay Wrote:
(04-10-2018, 04:06 PM)pid=\489 Wrote:The questions here are good. I think it depends on who you ask. If you ask me, I believe that it depends on WHO are judging the so called Alpha men. For the first question, for me, I consider myself some what of a hybrid due to my personality. I lean myself towards being an Educated lame. I am living in Poland and I can tell you that Educated Lames run Europe. In our community, however, this is not the case. There are many guys who are hybrids in this case. 

Thanks for your reply,

I think most of us around these parts are hybrids. Hypothetically speaking, if Educated Lames ran the Black community what are some of things that would be different? (Socially, Politcally, Culturally, etc)

(04-12-2018, 02:11 PM)Brainwavezz Advice Topics Wrote: The real Alpha male is a hybrid.  Educated lames are 9 times out of 10 Simp Betas whether they realize it or not.  Most do not realize this due to society and etc.  They end up only achieving temporary short term success with women if that.  

Pookie and Ray Ray also has temporary success with women as well.  They may trigger the sexual responses with women, but they have nothing to sustain this.  The real Alpha male is a mixture of this, and knows how to tap into both aspects to maintain success with women and life in general on a long term basis.  You have to maintain that game to be a real Alpha male. 

Classic men and TFL’s are basically the hybrids of these 2 anyhow without getting too deep.

Thanks for your reply,

The part that baffles me is that the Educated Lames are moving backwards in most cases. They are hunting for the same type of woman that rejected them 10-20 years earlier, all while not realizing that the women they need to be checking for are women on their level. I dont know if it is an ego thing or what, but its weird that they are obsessed with trying to bag a woman that they outgrew in life.....

.....Its the equivalent of a man with a brand new Lexus being upset that he couldnt buy the 94 Honda instead.

The part about the Pookie that often gets overlooked is that many of these women dont respect them. Pookie may knock the pussy out the frame, but when the bills need to get paid shit gets real. The good sex wont stop her from getting evicted, thus leaving her with even less respect for him because she usually ends up paying all the bills. In many cases these women treat Pookie like he is a pet (quiet as kept)....lol
I think the whole alpha-beta terminology is played out. We're not a pack of wolves. Human beings are too dynamic to be placed in either... We all act and behave according to circumstance. The only 'Alpha' can only be God.

It actually saddens me that we actually need to compare the worst visage of the black man to a progressive one.
Falcon Black's YouTube Page
(04-13-2018, 09:41 PM)MGTOW Falcon Wrote: I think the whole alpha-beta terminology is played out. We're not a pack of wolves. Human beings are too dynamic to be placed in either... We all act and behave according to circumstance. The only 'Alpha' can only be God.

It actually saddens me that we actually need to compare the worst visage of the black man to a progressive one.

Thanks for your reply,

In that case, being Alpha depends on what the person believes in and how they define God.

As far as the Pookie and Ray Ray conflict, it seems that it knows no boundaries unfortunately.
Pandora Bracelets And Charms Ferragamo Shoes Nike Air Max 270 Men Fitflops Sale Clearance Valentino Shoes Adidas Original Jordan Retro 11 Red Valentino Lebron 16 Shoes Asics Shoes Moncler Outlet Air Max 270 Men Air Max 98 Gundam Nike Outlet Pandora Jewelry Official Site Red Bottom Christian Louboutin Heels Timberland Outlet Mens Nike Shoes NMD Ferragamo Shoes Asics Gel Kayano 25 Skechers Shoes Adidas Superstar Fjallraven Pandora Charms Sale Clearance Adidas Yeezy Pandora Bracelets Asics Running Shoes NMD Adidas Adidas Sneakers For Men Pandora Earrings Fila Shoes For Men Hermes Belt Women Puma Outlet Store Nike Running Shoes For Women Bottega Veneta Handbags Kevin Durant Shoes Yeezy Sneakers Timberland Boots Outlet Adidas Yeezy Shoes Nike Store Goyard Bags Nike Air Max 95 Balenciaga Shoes Yeezy Shoes Adidas NMD Kanken Backpack Goyard Bags Timberland Pro Work Boots Yeezy 500 Pandora Jewelry Nike Shoes Cortez Adidas NMD Nike 270 Air Max Adidas Superstars Asics Outlet Online Ferragamo KD 11 shoes Yeezy Boost 750 Pandora Jewelry Balenciaga Asics Gel Nimbus 17 Valentino Shoes Outlet Hermes Handbags Nike Outlet Store Online Shopping Nike Sneakers Pandora Charms Yeezy 500 Black Nike Clearance Outlet Timberland Outlet Fjallraven Kanken Backpack Yeezys Boost 350 V2 Fila Sneakers Christian Louboutin Christian Louboutin Outlet Nike Air Max 97 Pandora Jewelry Store Longchamp Handbags Nike Air Max 95 Essential Christian Louboutin Outlet Vans Christian Louboutin Pandora Rings Official Site Nike Air Max 98 Gundam Yeezy Shoes Adidas Shoes Outlet Yeezy Asics Shoes Louboutin Shoes Pandora Necklaces Women Pandora Outlet Online Adidas Outlet Louboutin shoes Timberland Outlet Lebron James Shoes Pandora Charms Asics Adidas Yeezy Puma Store Timberland Boots Nike Cortez Women Nike Air Max 270 Flyknit Pandora Bracelets Fila Disruptor 2
Longchamp Handbags
Pandora Charms Sale Clearance
Coach Outlet
Jimmy Choo Shoes
Adidas Yeezy
Yeezy Boost 350
Pandora Jewelry Official Site
Blue Tint Yeezy
Yeezys
Yeezy Shoes
Kyrie 4 Shoes
Polo Ralph Lauren Outlet
Christian Louboutin Shoes
Birkenstock
Longchamp Handbags
Lebrons Shoes
Nike Vapor Max
NMD
Lebron 15
Kate Spade Outlet
Soccer Cleats
Nike Store
Moncler Outlet
Adidas Outlet
Stephen Curry Shoes
North Face Jackets
Pandora Jewelry
Adidas Sneakers
North Face Outlet Online
Adidas Yeezy Shoes
Nike Air Max 2018
Adidas NMD
Pandora Jewelry Canada
Pandora Jewelry
Air Max 95
Adidas NMD
Pandora Bracelets
KD 10
Rihanna Puma
Nike Cortez
Yeezy
Ralph Lauren Outlet Online
Kate Spade Outlet Online
Air Max
Red Bottom Shoes For Women
Nike Huaraches
Chaussure Air Max 90
Christian Louboutin
Pandora Charms
Coach Outlet
Nike Vapormax
Coach Outlet
Nike Air Force 1
Pandora Outlet
Air Jordans
Birkenstock Outlet
Clarks Shoes For Women
Jordan 11 Space Jam
Kyrie Irving Shoes
Puma Shoes
New Jordans
Yeezy boost 350 v2
Birkenstock Shoes
Timberlad Boots
Skechers Shoes UK
Ultra Boost
Kyrie 3
Lebron 15
KD 10
Moncler
Nike Air Max
Pandora Jewelry Official Site
Kyrie 3
Nike Air Max
Nike Air Uptempo
Timberland Boots
Michael Kors Outlet
Vans Shoes
Kyrie Shoes
Ralph Lauren Outlet
Ralph Lauren Outlet
James Harden shoes
Nike Shoes
Pandora Jewelry
Adidas Shoes
Kevin Durant Shoes
Adidas Outlet
Longchamp Outlet Sale
Harden shoes
Nike Air Max 90 Ultra
Yeezy Beluga
Nike Outlet Store
Michael Kors Canada
Curry 4 Shoes
Jordan Retro 11
Birkenstock
Yeezy 350 V2
Goyard Handbags
Pandora Rings
Ralph Lauren
Jordan 11 Red
Vans Outlet Store
Red Bottoms Shoes
Pandora Charms
Pandora
Pandora Rings Official Site
Louboutin Shoes
Jordans 11
Timberland Boots Ralph Lauren Pandora Charm Yeezy Beluga Pandora Jewelry 70% off Clearance James Harden shoes Birkenstock Sale North Face Outlet Online Moncler Space Jam 11 KD 10 Birkenstock Christian Louboutin Yeezy 350 V2 Ralph Lauren Outlet Adidas Outlet Birkenstock Sale Polo Ralph Lauren Outlet New Jordans 2018 Michael Kors Outlet Nike Vapormax Birkenstock Shoes Louboutin Shoes Christian Louboutin Shoes Coach Outlet KD Shoes Adidas Shoes For Women Christian Louboutin Shoes Yeezy Shoes Lebron Shoes Nike Air Max 95 Jordans 11 Lebron 15 Kyrie Irving Shoes Ralph Lauren Outlet Adidas Yeezy Air Max 90 Nike Air Max Kyrie 3 KD 10 Pandora Jewelry Nike Air Max North Face Jackets For Women Goyard Handbags Vapormax Kate Spade Outlet Online Vans Store Pandora Outlet Longchamp Outlet Fenty Puma Yeezy Boost 350 Pandora Jewelry Longchamp Handbags Coach Factory Outlet Yeezy boost 350 v2 Nike Air Force 1 Skechers Pandora Jewelry Lebron 15 Ghost Coach Outlet Pandora Nike Shoes Adidas NMD R1 Yeezy Shoes Kate Spade Outlet Online Pandora Jewelry Ralph Lauren Outlet Curry Shoes Pandora Pandora Ring Nike Cortez Adidas Yeezy Nike Air More Uptempo Christian Louboutin Shoes Nike Outlet Red Bottom Shoes Jordan 11 GYM Red Kyrie 3 Shoes NMD Adidas Pandora Bracelets Air Max 90 Vans Outlet Pandora Jewelry Official Site Adidas Outlet Kyrie Irving Shoes Harden vol 1 Nike Huaraches Clarks Shoes Women Jimmy Choo Outlet Michael Kors Canada Ultra Boost Air Jordans Timberlad Boots Red Bottom Shoes For Women Soccer Cleats Yeezy Jordan Retro 11 Air Max Moncler Nike Store Longchamp Handbags NMD Curry 4 Release Date Yeezy Blue Tint Pandora Charms Kyrie 4 Adidas Shoes Puma Shoes Pandora Rings Official Site Air Max 2018