Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DATING BLACK WOMEN 2018 LISTEN!!!
This video is off the chains.  Listen to the video and tell  me what you think. I personally think this
speaks to so many issues that you hear in the manosphere as far as frustrations with dating especially
for those that date black women. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7k11KU-6jYg&t=1755s

Give me your thoughts below
Edward Anderson 
Saying what always needs to be said even when no one wants to hear it.
Cool Big Grin
About.me
http://bit.ly/2Ghix5T

Email Me HEre
edwardanderson100k@gmail.com
This video cannot be seen outside of Youtube.
I just wanna start off by saying all I ever dated was Black women and I dont prefer anything else. I just dont have the time to go thru a million hurdles. For men who have mediocre self-value and extra time they will gladly oblige the shit tests, but the more self value you have, the less likely you are willing to subject yourself. For example, it is highly unlikely a brother who is high status and/or "Masters of the Universe" is gonna put up with a gang of shit tests if they are dished out to him. Those cats are so inclined that they will just cut her off and move on to the next woman.

Another thing is if a woman sees you as a "Select" she will not give you those shit tests, she will fall in line immediately, because she doesnt want to risk the possibility of losing you. Women only shit test men who are "Non-select". This also gives justification to why they play hard to get with certain men. She is only playing hard to get with the guy she is not fully attracted to (physically, intellectually, etc).

Also, shit tests are sometimes the precursor to set you up to be disrespected. Women have to be extra careful with that. I know a couple chicks who thought they were testing their man only to find out they self-sabotaged themselves and ruined the relationship.

In the end he made alot of good points and the most prominent one is the fact he said there are good Black women out there. That is something I agree with whole-heartedly. I think many of us focus so much on the hoodrats and their dysfunction that we tend to negate the good Black women that are right under our noses as we speak.
(04-10-2018, 01:33 AM)jerry bogard Wrote: I just wanna start off by saying all I ever dated was Black women and I dont prefer anything else. I just dont have the time to go thru a million hurdles. For men who have mediocre self-value and extra time they will gladly oblige the shit tests, but the more self value you have, the less likely you are willing to subject yourself. For example, it is highly unlikely a brother who is high status and/or "Masters of the Universe" is gonna put up with a gang of shit tests if they are dished out to him. Those cats are so inclined that they will just cut her off and move on to the next woman.

Another thing is if a woman sees you as a "Select" she will not give you those shit tests, she will fall in line immediately, because she doesnt want to risk the possibility of losing you. Women only shit test men who are "Non-select". This also gives justification to why they play hard to get with certain men. She is only playing hard to get with the guy she is not fully attracted to (physically, intellectually, etc).

Also, shit tests are sometimes the precursor to set you up to be disrespected. Women have to be extra careful with that. I know a couple chicks who thought they were testing their man only to find out they self-sabotaged themselves and ruined the relationship.

In the end he made alot of good points and the most prominent one is the fact he said there are good Black women out there. That is something I agree with whole-heartedly. I think many of us focus so much on the hoodrats and their dysfunction that we tend to negate the good Black women that are right under our noses as we speak.

I agree with you, but I did want to clarify one point you mentioned.  All women shit test men, regardless of whether they are dating them or not.  Your Mom will shit test you, your daughter, your date, wife, girlfriend, friend, and etc, it doesn't matter.  Now, they may not shit test you to the degree that a woman you're dating/sleeping with/etc would, but they still do it, its just done in a different manner. 

As for black women shit testing, I love black women.  I have a video up about not being mad at black women on my YouTube channel.  To me they are more challenging (along with a close second with Latino and Asians – don’t believe the submissive stereotype if they are Americanized).  Black women keep my game weight up lol.  White women to me are too easy, but don’t think these easy women don’t shit test you, they do, and in fact, are more sneaky about it.  It’s super obvious when black women do it.  White women are more cunning with their shit test (though it’s still easy to recognize this with all women). 

The so called “easy women” do it later on, where as black women do it up front.  If you pass black women’s shit tests up front, it’s smooth sailing in my opinion.  Keep in mind with all women, they will shit test you every now and then no matter how Alpha you are just to confirm you are still “the man.”   
I WANT TO SEE YOU WIN! YouTube: Brainwavezz Advice Topics
(04-12-2018, 02:36 PM)Brainwavezz Advice Topics Wrote:
(04-10-2018, 01:33 AM)jerry bogard Wrote: I just wanna start off by saying all I ever dated was Black women and I dont prefer anything else. I just dont have the time to go thru a million hurdles. For men who have mediocre self-value and extra time they will gladly oblige the shit tests, but the more self value you have, the less likely you are willing to subject yourself. For example, it is highly unlikely a brother who is high status and/or "Masters of the Universe" is gonna put up with a gang of shit tests if they are dished out to him. Those cats are so inclined that they will just cut her off and move on to the next woman.

I agree with you, but I did want to clarify one point you mentioned.  All women shit test men, regardless of whether they are dating them or not.  Your Mom will shit test you, your daughter, your date, wife, girlfriend, friend, and etc, it doesn't matter.  Now, they may not shit test you to the degree that a woman you're dating/sleeping with/etc would, but they still do it, its just done in a different manner. 

As for black women shit testing, I love black women.  I have a video up about not being mad at black women on my YouTube channel.  To me they are more challenging (along with a close second with Latino and Asians – don’t believe the submissive stereotype if they are Americanized).  Black women keep my game weight up lol.  White women to me are too easy, but don’t think these easy women don’t shit test you, they do, and in fact, are more sneaky about it.  It’s super obvious when black women do it.  White women are more cunning with their shit test (though it’s still easy to recognize this with all women). 

The so called “easy women” do it later on, where as black women do it up front.  If you pass black women’s shit tests up front, it’s smooth sailing in my opinion.  Keep in mind with all women, they will shit test you every now and then no matter how Alpha you are just to confirm you are still “the man.”   

Just like they keep men on their toes, you have to do the same. As a result, you have to test them back from time to time.... I dont know what it is, but women are attracted to men who can be a dickhead every once in a while.

You have to give her a reason to work for your validation and approval every here and there.  When a man stops giving a woman a reason to work for his validation and approval, he starts becoming a simp. This usually ends up with her low key working for another man's approval because she is not incentivised at home....all while leading to her pussy getting destroyed by another man (coworker, classmate, etc).....Ultimately, it all ties into giving a woman instructions, which plays a big role in her following your lead.

Another thing to think about is the environment the Black woman was raised in. If she was raised in a mixed neighborhood, suburb with 2 parents at home, her degree of shit tests will probably be far lesser than a woman who came from the hood, single parent home, with numerous bad run ins with men as long as she can remember. Conditions dictate behavior

I agree on the topic of American non-Black women. Alot of cats generalize them like they are a viable option, but little do they they know American culture in general has brainwashed a large chunk of these women of all ethnicities. I have friends that dated Americanized Latinas and Asians only to find out they dont believe in submission and refuse to take any type of accountability like many of the women in their primary community (i.e. Black women)

As far as relationships go it depends on her level of attraction to you (physically, intellectually, etc.). There were women I dated who never shit tested me and then there were women who gave me a thousand shit tests. The reason some of them never tested me is because I was their first choice, hence the reason they didnt want to jeopardize ruining the relationship.....Now on the other hand, the other women put me through a gang of shit all because I wasnt their first choice.

If you are a woman's first choice the probability of you being tested is slim to none.......Women are smarter than we think, they know who to shit test and who not to shit test.
Shit test is a woman thing. Not just a black woman thing. Unless you have someone who is hella thirsty. If guys are asking for a desirable women to just bend over, good luck. 

The problem is there are too many black men who will holla at and smash anything. When you have millionaire black athletes chasing IG hoes, its a sign. You don't see non black athletes all up in IG hollaring at these hoes. 

You have rappers wifeying up hoes that have been ran through. Even if she's famous, a baby mama is a baby mama. If you are an established rapper, why are you hollaring at Ciara? or anyone with a kid? Even if the woman is famous? You have famous brothers still tryna smash Supa head even though she puts your business out in the streets. 

Too many weak ass simp brothers even as celebs. So its hard for thorough brothers to get at quality sisters because we reward hoe ish behavior.
Air Max 95 Timberland Boots Asics Gel Nimbus 18 Timberland Work Boots Valentino Shoes Adidas NMD Nike Outlet Pandora Bracelets Longchamp Bags Nike Air Max 97 Ultra Pandora Charms Outlet Louboutin Outlet Fjallraven Kanken Nike KD 11 Air Jordan 11 Puma Outlet Adidas Superstar Ferragamo Hermes Handbags Yeezy Boost 350 Asics Gel Nimbus Nike Air Max 98 Nike Air Max 270 Fitflop Christian Louboutin Nike Cortez Timberland Outlet Timberland Shoes Yeezy 500 Utility Black Adidas Yeezy Asics Sneakers Nike Cortez Goyard Pandora Necklaces Nike Running Shoes For Men Christian Louboutin Shoes Balenciaga Pandora Jewelry Official Site Nike Air Max 270 Womens Nike Shoes Kanken Backpack Nike Air Max 95 Essential NMD Adidas Adidas NMD Nike Air Max 98 Christian Louboutin Shoes Outlet Adidas Yeezy Goyard Handbags Red Bottom Shoes Balenciaga Sneakers Timberland Shoes Adidas Shoes Outlet Lebron 16 Air Max 270 Men Yeezy 500 Yeezy Sneakers Asics Gel Kayano 25 Christian Louboutin Shoes Pandora Jewelry Asics Shoes Outlet Ferragamo Christian Louboutin shoes Adidas Superstar Adidas Originals Pandora Jewelry Store Pandora Rings Official Site Vans Puma Outlet Hermes Belt Women Ferragamo Shoes Asics Outlet Store Yeezy 700 Black Timberland Valentino Shoes Adidas Sneakers For Women Fila Sneakers Pandora Charms Nike Outlet Store Lebron James Shoes Adidas Yeezy Shoes Asics Shoes Nike Clearance Outlet Nike Store Pandora Bracelets Pandora Outlet Pandora Earrings Bottega Veneta Handbags Airmax 270 Nike Shoes For Women Adidas Yeezy Skechers Shoes Yeezy Nike Sneakers For Men Fila Shoes For Men KD Shoes Red Valentino NMD Christian Louboutin Shoes Pandora Jewelry Moncler Website Pandora Jewelry Pandora Bracelet Charms Adidas Outlet Store Fjallraven Yeezy Boost Fila Disruptor 2
Nike Air Max 95 Essential Lebron James Shoes Adidas Superstars Asics Outlet Store Online Christian Louboutin Outlet Yeezy Boost 750 Christian Louboutin Shoes Kevin Durant Shoes Timberland Shoes Outlet Air Max 270 Women Asics Running Shoes Yeezy 700 Hermes Belt Women Nike Air Max 98 Timberland Outlet Moncler Outlet Ferragamo Pandora Jewelry Official Site Christian Louboutin Louboutin shoes Red Bottom Shoes For Women Pandora Necklace For Women Asics Gel Kayano Yeezys Nike Air Max 270 Men Valentino Asics Gel Kayano Adidas NMD R1 Adidas Yeezy 500 New Nike Shoes Nike Lebron 16 Yeezy Timberland Shoes Goyard Bags Adidas NMD Fjallraven Backpack Nike Air Max 270 Pandora Jewelry Store Yeezy Shoes Fjallraven Kanken Backpack Adidas Yeezy Nike Cortez Air Max 97 Fitflops Sale Clearance Pandora Outlet Yeezy 500 Bottega Veneta Outlet Adidas Superstar Balenciaga Adidas Outlet Store Ferragamo Pandora Bracelets Asics Gel Nimbus 20 Pandora Charms Adidas Yeezy Fjallraven Backpack Asics Sneakers Puma Outlet Store Pandora Jewelry Timberland Shoes Cortez Pandora Charms Sale Clearance Asics Shoes Louboutin Shoes Pandora Ring Air Jordan 11 Pandora Charms Nike Outlet Skechers Shoes Christian Louboutin Shoes Outlet Adidas Sneakers Adidas NMD Pandora Jewelry Adidas Yeezy Adidas Originals Nike Air Max 270 Nike Outlet Store Nike Sneakers For Women Air Max 98 Hermes Handbags Fila Sneakers Vans Air Max 95 Goyard Bag Adidas Shoes For Men Pandora Bracelets Clearance Pandora Official Site Timberland Pro Work Boots KD 11 Balenciaga Sneakers Valentino Shoes Fila Disruptor 2 NMDS Nike Shoes For Kids Louboutin Outlet Ferragamo Shoes Longchamp Bags Black Timberland Red Valentino Nike Clearance Store Yeezys Boost 350 V2 Nike Clearance Pandora Jewelry Official Site Fila Shoes Nike Running Shoes Puma Outlet Store
Nike Outlet Store Jordan Retro 12 Pandora Bracelet Pandora Outlet Air Jordan Sneakers Pandora Jewelry Store Adidas NMD Nike Air Force 1 High Yeezy Boost Birkenstock Outlet Yeezy Adidas Win Like 96 Jordan Retro 11 Yeezy 700 Boost Disney Pandora Nike Outlet Store Timberland Outlet Curry 5 Shoes Pandora Bracelets Fjallraven Kanken Backpack MBT Kate Spade Nike Air Max TN Ferragamo Shoes Basketball Shoes Nike Outlet Nike Clearance Outlet Air Jordan 11 Moncler Jackets Air Jordan 10 Yeezy 750 Isabel Marant Air Max 270 Nike Sneakers ECCO Shoes Pandora Charms Sale Clearance Yeezy Sneakers Ed Hardy Fitflop Sandals Clearance Fitflops Sale Clearance Kyrie Shoes Ralph Lauren Outlet Pandora Outlet Pandora Jewelry Valentino Sandals Moncler Pandora Jewelry Bottega Veneta Handbags Air Max 270 Jordan Shoes Pandora Nike Presto Off White Valentino Shoes Pandora Jewelry Charms Pandora Stan Smith Adidas Retro Jordans Fjallraven Kanken Backpack Burberry Outlet Birkenstocks Air Jordan Sneakers New Jordans Pandora Balenciaga Pandora Charms Birkenstock Sandals Yeezy Shoes Pandora Jewelry Outlet Nike Sneakers For Men Nike Air Max 270 Red Bottoms Fitflop Slippers Vans Sneakers Nike Air Max 270 Pandora Charms Jewelry Pandora Jewelry Official Site Jordan Shoes Nike Air Max Pandora Charms Cheap Nike Shoes Nike Roshe Adidas Yeezy Pandora Bracelet Goyard Bags Pandora Bracelet Moncler Christian Louboutin Heels Pandora Bracelets Ferragamo Belt Kate Spade Outlet Pandora Jewelry Charms Christian Louboutin Shoes Pandora Charms Pandora Charms Pandora Jewelry Official Site Moncler UK Nike Shox Nike Outlet Adidas Yeezy Fitflop Nike Outlet Online Fitflop Sale Clearance Pandora Birkenstock Shoes Nike Outlet Store Kate Spade Handbags Nike Clearance Outlet Balenciaga Sneakers Pandora Rings Pandora Jewelry Official Site NMD R1 Kyrie 4 Adidas NMD Pandora Jewelry Outlet Jordan Shoes For Women Jordans 11 Low Louboutin Shoes Christian Louboutin Human Race Shoes Air Jordan 8 Pandora Jewelry Christian Louboutin shoes Pandora Charms Sale Clearance Retro Jordan Red Bottom Shoes Pandora Jewelry Official Site Birkenstock Fitflop Nike Vapormax Flyknit Pandora Jewelry Balenciaga Sneakers Ferragamo Skechers Christian Louboutin Louboutin UK Adidas NMD Jordan 4 Nike Air Max 98 Nike Vapormax Plus Air Force 1 Nike Outlet Air Max Adidas Superstars Moncler Outlet Online Kate Spade Purses VaporMax Air Jordan Shoes Pandora Charms Pandora Longchamp Outlet Online Bottega Veneta Goyard Bags Moncler Outlet Nike Air Jordan Air Jordan 14 Air Jordan 9 Adidas Superstar Nike React Nike Roshe Kate Spade Outlet Online Hermes Birkin Bag Pandora Jewelry Nike Shoes For Women Adidas Sneakers ECCO Pandora CZ Balenciaga Triple S Pandora Jewelry Official Site
Nike Clearance Store Red Bottom Shoes Moncler Jackets Timberland Outlet Pandora Jewelry Adidas Stan Smith Sneakers Pandora Jewelry Ferragamo Outlet New Jordans Christian Louboutin Jordan Sneakers Birkenstock Sandals Nike Shoes For Women Yeezys Air Jordan 12 Kate Spade Outlet Online Nike Presto Women Moncler Jackets Pandora Outlet Pandora Rings Adidas Yeezy Yeezy 700 Air Max 270 Pandora Jewelry Pandora Charms Jewelry Nike Shox Gravity Ferragamo Belt Nike Outlet Store Pandora Charms Goyard Handbags Jordan 11 Pandora Charms Nike Air Force ECCO Shoes For Women Yeezy Boost Pandora Outlet NMD Pandora Pandora Charms Balenciaga Shoes Fitflop Nike Outlet Cheap Nike Shoes Pandora Jewelry Pandora Outlet Pandora Jewelry Moncler Jackets Human Races Shoes Kate Spade Bags Mens Nike Shoes Adidas Superstar Goyard Bag Fitflops Sale Clearance Pandora Disney Nike Factory Outlet Nike Store Air Jordan Sneakers Isabel Marant Fitflop Sale Clearance Jordan Shoes Nike Outlet Store Online Burberry Bags Outlet Air Jordan Shoes Pandora Charms Nike Outlet Christian Louboutin Shoes Nike Air Max 98 Adidas Shoes Adidas Superstars Pandora Charms Kyrie 4 Shoes Longchamp Handbags Pandora Bottega Veneta Pandora Jewelry Birkenstock Outlet Jordan Shoes Ralph Lauren Air Max Fitflop Sandals Christian Louboutin Shoes Moncler Outlet Jordan 4 Jordan Retro 9 Christian Louboutin Shoes Moncler Jackets Nike Vapormax Plus Skechers Adidas NMD Pandora Jewelry Pandora Jewelry Hermes Birkin Bag Jordan 11 Pandora Jewelry Pandora Bracelet Nike Air Max 270 Moncler Jacket Balenciaga Balenciaga Sneakers Pandora Bracelets Fitflop Shoes Birkenstock Outlet Fjallraven Kanken Backpack Pandora Outlet Pandora Jewelry Outlet Jordan 14 Pandora Charm Ed Hardy Clothing Nike Vapormax MBT Adidas NMD XR1 Jordan Shoes Retro Nike Basketball Shoes Christian Louboutin Heels Nike React Nike Air Max 270 Valentino Sandals Balenciaga Triple S Air Force 1 Air Max 270 Kate Spade Outlet Nike Roshe Pandora Jewelry Bottega Veneta Handbags Pandora Jewelry Pandora Jewelry Official Site Black Friday Christian Louboutin Birkenstock Outlet Pandora Birkenstocks Yeezy Sneakers Nike Outlet Pandora Jewelry Retro Jordans Pandora Jewelry Air Jordan 8 NMD R1 Fitflop Sale Clearance Nike Vapormax Air Jordan Jordan 10 Yeezy 750 Pandora Bracelet Nike Air Max Yeezy Adidas Kate Spade Pandora Jewelry Outlet Pandora Jewelry Jordan 11 Ferragamo Jordan Retro Kate Spade Purses Valentino Sandals Yeezy Shoes Curry 5 Louboutin Shoes Kyrie Irving Shoes Red Bottom Shoes ECCO Fjallraven Kanken Air Max Plus Nike Roshe One Nike Sneakers Vans Sneakers Pandora Bracelets Nike Clearance Pandora Charms Jordan Win Like 96