Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You Didn't Say You Wanted To F**K
You Didn't Say You Wanted To F**K

I wasn't able to call in to pose this question to Steve during the "Friend with Benefits" show.  I have been looking for a counter to this statement because so far 3 of my hookups spread out have used this loop hole. I am straight forward with my intentions (specifically when asked) 1 of the three openly admitted that I was with her with what I wanted and everything. My question is when talking to a chick on tinder and she is coming over for a drink and we drinking in the bedroom and I'm beginning to escalate and then she decides to only take off her top then say the line "you never said we was going to fuck" how do I prevent that when :
  • I talked dirty to the female
  • She agrees to come over
  • She knows I want to engage in sex but it was not specifically stated without plausible deniability
When they pose this question my response is to calmly tell them that because when you are invited to a mans house it is to engage in sex. But for instance on Tinder when we have the engagement set How do I prevent this from now on? When confirming the date do I verify with her on the day of  " Do you know by coming to my place that you are agreeing to share my sexual company"?
(03-30-2018, 09:59 PM)HoudiniDonWan Wrote: When they pose this question my response is to calmly tell them that because when you are invited to a mans house it is to engage in sex. But for instance on Tinder when we have the engagement set How do I prevent this from now on? When confirming the date do I verify with her on the day of  " Do you know by coming to my place that you are agreeing to share my sexual company"?

Whats going on bro. Let me first say this. All of it is a test. ALL OF IT. If a woman on tinder that you never met before decides on the first encounter that she is agreeing to come over for drinks and to spend time, she know what she is getting herself into. Most woman will not put themselves in such a vulnerable state like that without having the intentions of taking it further. My advice is to come with the expectation that sex will take place. Women want to fuck just as much or maybe even more than men do. The funny thing is, if you lie about your intentions you may turn her off! 

Trust me. No one takes tinder seriously. Most of those women secretly got a boyfriend/husband anyway and just looking for some side dick. Just play your cards right and you'll be fine.

Also I recommend letting her know before hand that if she enters your house that her body is yours (playfully of course). If her reaction is an accepting one then you know she will go on. If the response is kind of iffy well....you should already have that abundance mindset in place.

Good luck. We don't love these hoes  Cool
(04-03-2018, 02:39 PM)InspiredByKeith Wrote:
(03-30-2018, 09:59 PM)HoudiniDonWan Wrote: When they pose this question my response is to calmly tell them that because when you are invited to a mans house it is to engage in sex. But for instance on Tinder when we have the engagement set How do I prevent this from now on? When confirming the date do I verify with her on the day of  " Do you know by coming to my place that you are agreeing to share my sexual company"?

Whats going on bro. Let me first say this. All of it is a test. ALL OF IT. If a woman on tinder that you never met before decides on the first encounter that she is agreeing to come over for drinks and to spend time, she know what she is getting herself into. Most woman will not put themselves in such a vulnerable state like that without having the intentions of taking it further. My advice is to come with the expectation that sex will take place. Women want to fuck just as much or maybe even more than men do. The funny thing is, if you lie about your intentions you may turn her off! 

Trust me. No one takes tinder seriously. Most of those women secretly got a boyfriend/husband anyway and just looking for some side dick. Just play your cards right and you'll be fine.

Also I recommend letting her know before hand that if she enters your house that her body is yours (playfully of course). If her reaction is an accepting one then you know she will go on. If the response is kind of iffy well....you should already have that abundance mindset in place.

Good luck. We don't love these hoes  Cool
Thank you brother, I see you are also a student of The Dean. That is some good guidance. Like I said none of them denied the fact that if they come over to a dudes house that its to fuck but they use the fact that it wasn't explicitly stated like damn bitch do we need a contract of engagement/encounters. Like I must need to sit down with Trojan and start working on some insertable contract that comes with the condom. The first one that did that was told to come over for it lol and she still wasted my time so I handed her her bag and walked her the hell out. But I heard you brother. Again thank you.
(03-30-2018, 09:59 PM)HoudiniDonWan Wrote: You Didn't Say You Wanted To F**K

I wasn't able to call in to pose this question to Steve during the "Friend with Benefits" show.  I have been looking for a counter to this statement because so far 3 of my hookups spread out have used this loop hole. I am straight forward with my intentions (specifically when asked) 1 of the three openly admitted that I was with her with what I wanted and everything. My question is when talking to a chick on tinder and she is coming over for a drink and we drinking in the bedroom and I'm beginning to escalate and then she decides to only take off her top then say the line "you never said we was going to fuck" how do I prevent that when :
  • I talked dirty to the female
  • She agrees to come over
  • She knows I want to engage in sex but it was not specifically stated without plausible deniability
When they pose this question my response is to calmly tell them that because when you are invited to a mans house it is to engage in sex. But for instance on Tinder when we have the engagement set How do I prevent this from now on? When confirming the date do I verify with her on the day of  " Do you know by coming to my place that you are agreeing to share my sexual company
I have a video on my YouTube channel about this.  It's titled, "Why I dislike dating apps."  Still, whether you are gaming a chick in person or via an app, and you manage to get them to the bedroom, the first time, they will no if's, and's, or but's TEST THE HELL OUT OF YOU.  She knows why she's there (sex), but she wants to be sure that before she opens her legs, mouth, and etc, that you are still an Alpha male.  It's almost unavoidable shy of thots.  I usually communicate with them by giving them I'm going to make you cum hard and submit to me look in my eyes and continue with the physical foreplay.  If you are confident and know what you're doing, they will NOT, I repeat, NOT stop you lol.  She will be begging you for sex the next time if you choose to sleep with her again lol.
I WANT TO SEE YOU WIN! YouTube: Brainwavezz Advice Topics
Pandora Jewelry Official Site Ferragamo Shoes Adidas Yeezy Nike Air Max 270 Womens Fitflop Asics Air Max 95 Ferragamo Nike Air Max 95 Essential Pandora Jewelry Store Pandora Jewellery Valentino Christian Louboutin Outlet Pandora Necklace For Women Ferragamo Belts Timberland Shoes Adidas NMD Adidas Originals Timberland Boots Nike Outlet Bottega Veneta Handbags Asics Gel Nimbus 19 Nike Cortez Nike Outlet Store Online Shopping Yeezy 500 Adidas Yeezy Adidas Store Pandora Jewelry Nike Air Max 270 Skechers Sneakers Pandora Jewelry Air Max 97 Balenciaga Sneakers Mens Nike Shoes Cortez Adidas Superstar Shoes Air Max 98 Christian Louboutin Pandora Bracelets Asics Gel Nimbus Pandora Charms Sale Clearance Christian Louboutin Shoes Adidas Yeezy Nike Shoes For Men Christian Louboutin Moncler Website Kanken Backpack Kevin Durant Shoes Puma Louboutin shoes Air Max 98 Balenciaga Shoes Yeezy Fila Sandals Hermes Handbags Nike Clearance Store Fjallraven Kanken Pandora Rings Official Site Asics Gel Kayano 25 Fila Shoes For Men Red Bottom Shoes For Women Yeezy Boost Air Max 270 Longchamp Outlet Timberland Shoes Yeezys Lebron 16 Asics Sneakers Yeezy Lebron James Shoes Yeezy Boost 350 Yeezy Shoes Puma Shoes Pandora Earrings Pandora Bracelet Pandora Outlet Adidas NMD R1 Yeezy Boost 500 Goyard Bag Fila Disruptor Asics Gel Kayano Timberland Work Boots Air Jordan 11 Nike Air Max 270 Nike Sneakers For Women Fjallraven Kanken Timberland Outlet Adidas NMD Pandora Jewelry Store Pandora Bracelets Louboutin Shoes Nike Clearance Adidas Superstar Adidas Sneakers Goyard Handbags Adidas NMD Adidas Shoes Valentino Shoes Asics Outlet Nike Running Shoes For Men Valentino Hermes Belt Men Louboutin Timberland Shoes KD 11 shoes Vans Outlet
Fenty Puma Longchamp Handbags Jordan 11 Space Jam The North Face Jackets Yeezy boost Jordan 11 GYM Red Pandora Jewelry Official Site Nike Uptempo Adidas Shoes Pandora Christian Louboutin Shoes Kate Spade New York Outlet Kyrie 3 Huaraches Nike Skechers Women Pandora Jewelry Yeezy Blue Tint Louboutin Shoes Coach Outlet Air Max 95 New Jordans 2018 Ralph Lauren Outlet Online Coach Factory Outlet Adidas Shoes Ralph Lauren Adidas Yeezy Red Bottom for Women Nike Vapormax Nike Air Vapormax Flyknit Jimmy Choo Outlet Nike Shoes Air Max Pas Cher Air Jordans Nike Cortez Men Kyrie 3 Ultra Boost Adidas Nike Outlet Pandora Jewelry Adidas Outlet Birkenstock Outlet Online Pandora Ring Ralph Lauren Outlet Birkenstock Shoes For Women Yeezy Boost 350 V2 KD Shoes Soccer Shoes Christian Louboutin Kyrie Basketball Shoes Pandoras Jewelry Yeezys Goyard Handbags Coach Outlet Yeezy Kyrie Irving Shoes Pandora Jewelry Yeezy Vans Store Adidas NMD Birkenstock Ralph Lauren Outlet Pandora Charms Outlet Birkenstock Sandals For Men Yeezy Beluga 2.0 James Harden shoes Pandora Jordan 11 Curry 4 Lebron 15 Polo Ralph Lauren Outlet KD Shoes Timberlad Boots Nike Air Force 1 Vans Outlet Store Harden vol 1 Pandora Charm Michael Kors Canada Store Nike Air Max Pandora Jewelry Outlet Moncler Outlet Michael Kors Canada Adidas NMD Longchamp Adidas NMD Pandora Jewelry Jordan 11 Longchamp Handbags Yeezy Boost 350 Stephen Curry Shoes Pandora Jewelry KD 10 Adidas Outlet Red Bottom Shoes Lebron 15 Christian Louboutin Shoes Louboutin Heels Pandora Rings Kate Spade Outlet Timberland Boots North Face Outlet Online Clarks Shoes Air Max 2018 Lebron Shoes Nike Air Max 90 Ultra Moncler Air Max Puma Shoes Air Max 90 Nike Store Kyrie 4 Adidas Yeezy
Valentino Outlet
Valentino
Balenciaga
Pandora Necklace
Fjallraven Kanken Backpack
Asics Gel Nimbus 18
Nike Air Max 95
Skechers Sneakers
Pandora Ring
Adidas NMDS
Louboutin Outlet
Asics Shoes
Puma Shoes Outlet
Nike Outlet Online
Ferragamo
Kevin Durant Shoes
Pandora Jewelry
Nike Store
Timberland Shoes
Yeezy Boost 500
Adidas Yeezy
Nike Cortez
Air Max 270
Vans Shoes Outlet
Goyard Bags
Fila Shoes For Men
Timberland Work Boots
NMD Adidas
Valentino Sneakers
Puma Store
Asics Shoes
Hermes Handbags
Yeezy Shoes
Nike Air Max 98
Hermes Belt Women
Pandora Earrings
Adidas Sneakers For Women
Christian Louboutin
Nike Air Max 270 Womens
Yeezy Shoes
Pandora Jewelry
Asics Shoes
Nike Shoes
Yeezy Shoes
Pandora Charms Outlet
Red Bottom Shoes For Women
Adidas NMD
Nike Air Max 270 Womens
Nike Outlet Store Online Shopping
Pandora Charms
Lebron 16
Nike Sneakers
Pandora Bracelets
Adidas Shoes For Women
Nike KD 11 shoes
Nike Cortez Women
Fjallraven Backpack
Nike Air Max 97 Ultra
Adidas Superstar
Yeezy Boost 350
Adidas Superstar
Bottega Veneta
Christian Louboutin
Pandora Jewelry Official Site
New Nike Shoes
Timberland Outlet
Adidas Yeezy
Fila Sneakers
Adidas NMD
Moncler Official Site
Adidas Store
Ferragamo Shoes
Yeezy 500
Pandora Bracelet Charms
Timberland Outlet
Yeezy Boost
Louboutin shoes
Pandora Jewelry Official Site
Fjallraven Backpack
Ferragamo Belt
Lebrons Shoes
Pandora Outlet
Air Max 270 Dusty Cactus
Timberland Boots
Asics Shoes
Asics Running Shoes
Louboutin
Goyard Bags
Christian Louboutin Shoes Outlet
Fila Disruptor
Pandora Jewelry Store
Pandora Bracelets
Jordan Retro 11
Longchamp Outlet
Fitflops Sale Clearance
Nike Running Shoes For Men
Yeezys
Adidas Originals
Asics Gel Kayano 23
Timberland Shoes Outlet
Balenciaga
Louboutin Outlet
Nike Clearance
Nike Air Max 98
Yeezys Shoes
Nike Air Max 95
Asics Shoes Christian Louboutin Heels Goyard Bag Adidas Yeezy Air Max 97 Ferragamo Yeezy 500 NMD Adidas Pandora Outlet Asics Shoes Outlet Red Bottom Shoes Yeezys Pandora Jewelry Air Max 270 Vans Outlet Yeezy 500 Utility Black Lebron 16 Shoes Goyard Handbags Adidas Superstar Nike Store Pandora Charms Jordan 11 Womens Nike Shoes Christian Louboutin Shoes Skechers Go Walk Nike Shoes Pandora Jewelry Official Site Pandora Necklaces Timberland Shoes Outlet Pandora Charms Yeezy 700 Yeezys Boost 350 V2 Adidas Shoes Bottega Veneta Outlet Pandora Bracelets Adidas Sneakers For Men Adidas NMDS Adidas Superstar Red Valentino Adidas Originals Hermes Belt Women NMD R1 Fjallraven Kanken Backpack Timberland Outlet Nike Outlet Store Fila Shoes Kevin Durant Shoes Adidas Yeezy Nike Air Max 270 Men Hermes Handbags Balenciaga Shoes Nike Sneakers Puma Store Timberland Shoes Outlet Asics Gel Kayano Christian Louboutin Shoes Pandora Rings Official Site Salvatore Ferragamo Shoes Lebron Shoes Fila Disruptor 2 Asics Gel Nimbus Pandora Jewelry Official Site Yeezy Boost Nike Running Shoes For Men Nike Air Max 270 Asics Gel Nimbus 17 Air Max 270 Men Fjallraven Air Max 98 Nike Clearance Pandora Bracelets Charms Cortez Nike Air Max 95 Essential Christian Louboutin Shoes Timberland Boots Outlet Moncler Adidas Yeezy Fjallraven Backpack Ferragamo Puma Shoes Pandora Charms Nike Outlet Asics Shoes Timberland Shoes Yeezy Shoes Valentino Shoes Outlet Air Max 95 Yeezy Sneakers Fitflops Sale Clearance Nike Cortez Women Longchamp Handbags Balenciaga Fila Sneakers Air Max 98 Adidas Outlet Online NMD Adidas Asics Shoes KD 11 Pandora Charms Christian Louboutin Shoes Pandora Jewelry Store Valentino Christian Louboutin Pandora Ring Timberland Work Boots Christian Louboutin Outlet
Pandora Bracelets
Adidas Shoes
Ultra Boost
Air Max 95
Moncler UK
Kyrie 4
Air Force 1 Shoes
Moncler Outlet
Puma Shoes
Space Jam 11
Pandora
Lebron Shoes