Poll: Have you ever lived Black Pill for any period of time in your life or do you know a Black Pill friend/family member etc...?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
100.00%
2 100.00%
Naw nigga, that's gay
0%
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Red Pill Fades to Black
I've been red pill for a probably a decade and in a nihilistic trend, I've pretty much become Black Pill and haven't given a shit about women for the last few years. I'm 33.

Anyone else have something similar happen? Not fighting it and avoiding simping out has been very powerful and beneficial to me. I know a lot of these simps and so-called alphas out here will beat there chest and say someone like me is gay or not a man or some dumb shit, but in my Black Pill trend, I stopped giving a shit about those people's opinion as well. They ain't living my life for me, they ain't putting money in my pocket, so what the fuck do their opinions matter?

Like I said, I'm 33, I have my Master's degree in Aerospace Engineering, on a career track in my current position, I've traveled the world, been a high school teacher for a few years, I now live comfortably in a 4 br house on 1/2 acre, I work on antique trucks for a hobby, modest road and mountain bike weekend warrior,I've got a million other projects personal and in the community, volunteer, run a support group for people with auto-immune diseases, donate blood, I've got a million plans lined up for the next 10-20 years and the financial security to make them happen, etc... To me, I am living a pretty good life.

I admit, that a lot of why I got to where I am today is because I was that type that was not considered cool and desired in my younger years (and as a Black Pill, still true today, but in a different way), so I never lived the "alpha" lifestyle. However, instead of putting all my energy into changing so I could one day beg at the gates of alpha-nigga-dom, I put the energy into myself. What did I learn in doing that? Shit, all the power is within me. I am the master of my own domain/happiness/peace/transcendence, literally. Why the hell, after putting in all this work (including overcoming major illness on my own after a fake ass 'gf' ran off on the plug...) am I going to go give it away to the system that said I wasn't shit for all those years by simping out and trying to get with some woman who will never understand my world view after having all this experience?

I know Black Pill is not for everyone, and I respect the brothers who make other ways of life work for them, but that's them. I'm still Black Pill and every year, I become more and more comfortable in my Black Pill skin. 

But in the end, I guess I just want to say, if you are out there, and you are on that Black Pill shit brother, because I've seen/met you niggas out there, even if you don't say it, I feel you and just do your thing. The haters will hate as always. If Black Pill is working and making you at one with yourself, then that is good enough. Keep truckin'  Cool
what is black pill?
(03-26-2018, 12:08 AM)threebeesea Wrote: what is black pill?

When you realize that even if you can now get women you did not have access to before, the experience/relationship is still hollow, ultimately, it all feels the same, and there is maybe more of a point in life in just moving one and pouring energy into other things.

Older men eventually figure this out when they hit 50/60/70. They instead focus on investing, funding different projects behind the scenes, traveling, supporting educational programs, entrepreneurship, secret society activity, meditation and other spirituals, musicianship, mentoring younger people, etc...

We only get one life. If women really ain't feeling you like that, do you really want to burn the rest of your days chasing after them or having them chase after you once they hit the wall when you can be doing so much more for yourself free of their bondage?

As I Black Pill 30-something, I try to live my life now more like Master Splinter than ninja turtle. But don't sleep on Master Splinter. Those turtles wouldn't be shit without him.
Going to append good Black Pill content to this thread as I find it. First up:

Men are lonely when we're young: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZr7AXxb7aM&t=364s
(03-25-2018, 06:45 PM)hesings_hesobs Wrote: I've been red pill for a probably a decade and in a nihilistic trend, I've pretty much become Black Pill and haven't given a shit about women for the last few years. I'm 33.

Anyone else have something similar happen? Not fighting it and avoiding simping out has been very powerful and beneficial to me. I know a lot of these simps and so-called alphas out here will beat there chest and say someone like me is gay or not a man or some dumb shit, but in my Black Pill trend, I stopped giving a shit about those people's opinion as well. They ain't living my life for me, they ain't putting money in my pocket, so what the fuck do their opinions matter?

Like I said, I'm 33, I have my Master's degree in Aerospace Engineering, on a career track in my current position, I've traveled the world, been a high school teacher for a few years, I now live comfortably in a 4 br house on 1/2 acre, I work on antique trucks for a hobby, modest road and mountain bike weekend warrior,I've got a million other projects personal and in the community, volunteer, run a support group for people with auto-immune diseases, donate blood, I've got a million plans lined up for the next 10-20 years and the financial security to make them happen, etc... To me, I am living a pretty good life.

I admit, that a lot of why I got to where I am today is because I was that type that was not considered cool and desired in my younger years (and as a Black Pill, still true today, but in a different way), so I never lived the "alpha" lifestyle. However, instead of putting all my energy into changing so I could one day beg at the gates of alpha-nigga-dom, I put the energy into myself. What did I learn in doing that? Shit, all the power is within me. I am the master of my own domain/happiness/peace/transcendence, literally. Why the hell, after putting in all this work (including overcoming major illness on my own after a fake ass 'gf' ran off on the plug...) am I going to go give it away to the system that said I wasn't shit for all those years by simping out and trying to get with some woman who will never understand my world view after having all this experience?

I know Black Pill is not for everyone, and I respect the brothers who make other ways of life work for them, but that's them. I'm still Black Pill and every year, I become more and more comfortable in my Black Pill skin. 

But in the end, I guess I just want to say, if you are out there, and you are on that Black Pill shit brother, because I've seen/met you niggas out there, even if you don't say it, I feel you and just do your thing. The haters will hate as always. If Black Pill is working and making you at one with yourself, then that is good enough. Keep truckin'  Cool

Dude!  You are still Red Pill lol.  Everything you said is about being a true Alpha male.  Don't get it twisted.  Being an Alpha has very little to do with women, though many dating coaches and etc will tell you this.  It's about focusing on your destiny, purpose, and enjoying being on the path to that as well as arriving so to speak.  I say this all the time on my YouTube channel.....M.O.B.  (Money over Bitches) meaning your purpose and grind over women.  They come anyway after that whether you want them to or not pun intended lol.
I WANT TO SEE YOU WIN! YouTube: Brainwavezz Advice Topics
Ralph Lauren Outlet Kate Spade New York Outlet Jimmy Choo Shoes Adidas Yeezy Lebron 15 Ghost Huaraches Nike Nike Air Vapormax Flyknit Rihanna Puma Slides Yeezy Shoes Adidas Yeezy Longchamp KD 10 Adidas Shoes Coach Handbags Vapor Max Louboutin Shoes Birkenstock Sandals Red Bottom Shoes Nike Shoes Nike Air Max 2018 Pandora Charms Sale Clearance Air Jordans Air Max Adidas Yeezy Nike KD Shoes Birkenstock Sandals Ralph Lauren Outlet NMD Adidas Outlet Red Bottom for Women Nike Air Max 90 Kyrie Irving Shoes Yeezy Boost 350 Air Max 90 Pandora Kyrie 4 Shoes Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Blue Tint Goyard Handbags Coach Outlet Kyrie 3 Pandora Charms Pandora Rings Yeezy Shoes Moncler Outlet Air Max Skechers Michael Kors Canada Store Birkenstock Outlet Christian Louboutin Shoes Nike Outlet Store Lebron Shoes Yeezy Beluga 2.0 Christian Louboutin Jordan 11 Red Pandora Bracelet Nike Air More Uptempo Pandora Outlet Online Pandora Pandora Charms Moncler Pandora Jewelry Official Site Pandora Jewelry Adidas Shoes Louboutin Shoes Kyrie 3 Curry Shoes Jordan 11 James Harden shoes Yeezy 350 V2 Adidas NMD Kyrie Shoes Nike Air Force 1 KD Shoes Pandora Ring James Harden shoes Jordan Space Jam 11 Timberland Boots Air Max 2018 Birkenstock Shoes For Women Lebron 15 Shoes Pandora Charms Ralph Lauren Outlet Longchamp Handbags Clarks Shoes Women Coach Outlet Soccer Shoes Christian Louboutin Shoes Kate Spade Outlet Online North Face Jackets Longchamp Outlet Yeezy Air Max 95 Vans Vans Outlet Ralph Lauren Ultra Boost Adidas Adidas NMD Puma Shoes New Jordans 2018 Pandora Jewelry Official Site Michael Kors Canada Curry 4 Shoes North Face Jackets Clearance Ralph Lauren Outlet Pandora Jewelry Official Site Jordan Retro 11 Adidas Outlet Nike Outlet Timberlad Boots Nike Cortez Men
Yeezys Nike Air Max 97 Goyard Handbags Timberland Shoes Timberland Boots Asics Shoes Lebron 16 Pandora Bracelet Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Nike Sneakers For Women Asics Gel Nimbus Pandora Necklace For Women Yeezy 500 Black Adidas NMD Nike Store Adidas Superstar Pandora Jewelry Nike 270 Air Max Ferragamo Outlet Adidas Sneakers Christian Louboutin Nike Air Max 98 Gundam Lebrons Shoes Pandora Bracelets Charms Puma Shoes Longchamp Handbags Moncler Outlet Cheap Yeezy Valentino Outlet Adidas NMD Yeezy 500 Bottega Veneta Timberland Shoes Adidas Yeezy Nike Outlet Store Skechers Go Walk Nike Clearance Nike Air Max 270 Balenciaga Sneakers Puma Shoes Balenciaga Sneakers Hermes Handbags Pandora Official Site Red Bottom Shoes For Women Adidas Yeezy New Nike Shoes 2018 Christian Louboutin Black Timberland Louboutin Shoes Goyard Bags Fila Sneakers Pandora Jewelry Nike Running Shoes Ferragamo Belt Nike Air Max 270 Womens Nike Cortez Yeezy Shoes Louboutin Shoes Fila Shoes Pandora Jewelry Official Site Asics Gel Nimbus 19 Nike Air Max 95 Pandora Charms Red Valentino Asics Shoes KD 11 Adidas Superstar Nike Cortez Men Adidas Store Fjallraven Kanken Backpack Timberland Shoes Outlet Yeezy Boost 350 Pandora Rings Official Site Salvatore Ferragamo Fjallraven Backpack Yeezy Boost 350 Pandora Charms Adidas Louboutin shoes Air Max 98 Timberland Pro Work Boots Fjallraven Kanken Backpack Nike Air Max 95 Essential Asics Outlet Pandora Jewelry Pandora Bracelet Christian Louboutin Outlet Fitflop Asics Gel Kayano 23 Nike Shoes For Men Fila Disruptor 2 Vans Shoes Hermes Belt Men Adidas NMD Adidas Shoes Air Max 270 Jordan Retro 11 Adidas Yeezy Adidas NMD Valentino KD Shoes Asics Shoes Pandora Outlet Online Christian Louboutin Nike Outlet Store Pandora Charms
Lebron 15 Coach Outlet Red Bottom Shoes Coach Factory Yeezys Pandora Yeezy Boost 350 Kate Spade New York Outlet Moncler UK Jordan Retro 11 Nike Cortez Air Max 90 New Jordans Yeezy Louboutin Heels Pandora Charms Kyrie 4 Shoes North Face Outlet Pandora Jewelry Official Site Michael Kors Outlet Nike Kyrie 3 Birkenstock Sandals For Men Adidas Outlet KD Shoes Yeezy boost 350 v2 Ultra Boost Adidas Yeezy 350 V2 Pandora Jewelry Pandora Charms Outlet Pandora Ring Adidas Yeezy Shoes Red Jordan 11 Vans Outlet Store Birkenstock Outlet Adidas Sneakers NMD Adidas Skechers Women Longchamp Nike Outlet Store Kyrie Basketball Shoe Nike Air Max Birkenstock Michael Kors Canada Air Max 95 Adidas NMD KD 10 Shoes Pandora Jewelry Kyrie 3 Christian Louboutin Shoes Air Max 2018 Louboutin Shoes Puma Shoes Lebrons Shoes Jimmy Choo Shoes Nike Air More Uptempo Lebron 15 Vapor Max Ralph Lauren Adidas Shoes For Women Birkenstock Shoes Coach Outlet Pandora Air Max Ralph Lauren Outlet Pandora Charm Longchamp Handbags Curry 4 Timberland Boots Ralph Lauren Outlet Timberlad Shoes Yeezy Beluga Moncler UK Curry Shoes Clarks Shoes For Women Rihanna Puma Soccer Cleats Goyard Handbags Harden shoes Red Bottom Shoes For Women Adidas Outlet Online Longchamp Handbags Vans Shoes Pandora Ralph Lauren Outlet Pandora Bracelet Christian Louboutin Air Max James Harden shoes Air Jordans NMD R1 Nike Vapormax North Face Jackets Jordan Space Jam 11 Kate Spade Outlet Nike Air Max 90 Ultra Louboutin Shoes Nike Outlet Pandora Rings Air Force 1 Shoes Yeezy Yeezy Blue Tint Pandora Jewelry Official Site Jordan 11 For Sale Pandora Charms Polo Ralph Lauren Outlet Nike Huarache Kyrie Shoes Nike Shoes KD Shoes Adidas Yeezy
Curry Shoes Vapormax Harden vol 1 NMD Red Bottom Shoes Kate Spade Outlet Air Max 90 Yeezy Boost 350 Moncler UK Coach Factory Outlet Clarks Shoes Longchamp Outlet Adidas NMD Womens New Jordans NMD Adidas Nike Shoes Nike Air Max 2018 Kevin Durant Shoes Nike Air Max Louboutin Shoes Ultra Boost Coach Outlet Kyrie Irving Shoes Christian Louboutin North Face Jackets Curry 4 Nike Air More Uptempo Nike Outlet Store Ralph Lauren Yeezy Shoes Pandora Puma Shoes Nike Outlet Louboutin Shoes Nike Air Force 1 Pandora James Harden shoes Jordan 11 GYM Red Air Jordan 11 Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Air Max 95 Nike Huarache Red Bottom Shoes Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Blue Tint Adidas Outlet Yeezy boost 350 v2 Nike Air Max 90 Lebron Shoes Birkenstock Outlet Birkenstock Adidas Yeezy Shoes Michael Kors Canada Jordan 11 Space Jam Air Max 2018 Kyrie 4 KD 10 Longchamp Coach Factory Outlet Pandora Charms Outlet Ralph Lauren Outlet Kate Spade Outlet Online Vans Store Skechers North Face Outlet Timberlad Boots Nike Cortez Yeezys Shoes Christian Louboutin Shoes Kyrie 3 Michael Kors Canada Outlet Kyrie 3 Kyrie Irving Shoes Lebron 15 Goyard Handbags Jordan Retro 11 Soccer Cleats Jimmy Choo Shoes Timberland Boots For Women Birkenstock Shoes For Women Ralph Lauren Outlet Store Vans Outlet Pandora Bracelet Adidas Outlet Pandora Yeezy Beluga Birkenstock Sandals For Women Pandora Rings Pandora Jewelry Official Site Nike Air Vapormax Flyknit Air Max Moncler Adidas Yeezy Ralph Lauren Outlet Pandora Rings Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Fenty Puma Jordans 11 Lebron 15 Adidas Shoes For Men Pandora Outlet Cheap Pandora Charms Pandora Jewelry Adidas Shoes Longchamp Bags KD Shoes Pandora Pandora Jewelry Polo Ralph Lauren Outlet Christian Louboutin Shoes Pandora Jewelry 70% Off Clearance
Curry 5 Nike Outlet Pandora Bracelet Moncler Jordan 14 Nike Outlet Nike Outlet Online Store Timberland Outlet Store Birkenstock Sandals On Sale Valentino Sandals Pandora Jewelry Air Max Ed Hardy Jeans Pandora Charms Canada Adidas Superstars Nike Air Force 1 Pandora Jewelry Outlet Ralph Lauren Outlet Fitflop Sandals Adidas Yeezy Pandora Jewelry Outlet Kate Spade Purses Louboutin UK Jordan Shoes Fjallraven Kanken Backpack Human Races Shoes Kate Spade Outlet Online Fitflop Shoes Birkenstock Outlet Online Pandora Jewelry Skechers Valentino Outlet Pandora Charms Outlet Yeezy 750 Air Jordan Birkenstock Outlet Pandora Website Pandora Jewelry Air Jordan Nike Sneakers For Women Vans Sneakers For Men Fjallraven Kanken Backpack Fitflop Sale Clearance Nike Womens Shoes Yeezy 700 Retro Jordans Pandora Moncler Outlet Pandora Jewelry Air Max 270 Flyknit Pandora Charms Nike Outlet Store Air Max 270 Pandora Jewelry Air Force Ones Shoes Pandora Pandora Jewelry Red Bottoms Pandora Jewelry Red Bottoms Louboutin Kate Spade Purses Adidas Superstar Nike Epic React Flyknit Balenciaga Triple S Nike Roshe One Bottega Veneta Handbags Pandora Outlet Ferragamo Belts Nike Shoes Nike Clearance Store Pandora Bracelet Pandora CZ Christian Louboutin Shoes Fitflop Sale Clearance Adidas NMD Jordan 10 Jordan 9 Jordan 12 Christian Louboutin Pandora Jewelry Official Site Pandora Charms Sale Jordan Shoes Pandora Jewelry Official Site Birkenstocks Bottega Veneta Wallet Jordan Shoes Nike Presto Women Goyard Bags Christian Louboutin shoes Longchamp Handbags Christian Louboutin Heels Pandora Jewelry Air Jordan Nike Outlet Pandora Jewelry Adidas Sneakers Adidas NMD Nike Kyrie 4 Pandora Bracelet Adidas NMD Birkenstock Shoes Goyard Handbags Stan Smith Adidas Pandora Bracelets Jordans 2019 MBT Shoes Clearance Outlet Jordans Sneakers Nike Outlet Store Online Moncler Sale Isabel Marant Nike Clearance Store Fitflop Pandora Charm Moncler Outlet Nike Vapormax Kate Spade Outlet Online Christian Louboutin Jordan Retro 8 Hermes Birkin Bag Yeezy Shoes Air Jordan 11 Yeezy Boost Nike Roshe One Yeezys Balenciaga Sneakers Adidas Yeezy Pandora Pandora Jewelry Outlet Air Max Plus Nike Vapor Max Burberry Bags Outlet Balenciaga Sneakers Kyrie Shoes Ferragamo Pandora Jewelry Official Site Nike Air Max 270 Flyknit Pandora Disney Charms Nike Sneakers For Men Pandora Jewelry Vapor Max Plus ECCO Fitflops Sale Clearance Balenciaga Air Max Pandora Canada Nike Outlet Store Ferragamo Outlet Jordan Win Like 96 NMD R1 Kate Spade Moncler Jackets Pandora Jordan 11 Nike Shox Gravity Jordan Shoes Retro Air Max 270 Pandora Bracelets Adidas Yeezy Jordan 4 Retro Christian Louboutin Shoes ECCO Shoes Pandora Rings Jordan Retro Pandora Outlet Moncler Jackets Pandora Jewelry Nike Basketball Shoes Nike Air Max 98